Production Tooling & Molding
● Complete Development
● Competitive Tooling and Molding pricing
● On time shipping that meets your requirements
● Full Service Design and Support
● State of the art Manufacturing Processes
● Original Prototyping
● Injection Molding
● Die Casting
● Secondary Operations
● Assembly and Packaging.
Injection (compression and double shots Mold)
● Dust-free workshop
● 7 Injection Molding Machines
● 2 sets Double-Color Machines 120 T - 210 T
● 5 Common Machines 50 T -1600 T
Rapid Prototype Tooling (Injection Mold)
SINO-MOLD provides Master Model Making able to produce the finest prototypes using
● Stereo lithography (SLA)
● Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
● Machining Parts (CNC)
● Numerical Control Treating (NCT)
Our multiple SLA and SLS machines allow us to handle a large volume of work while providing quick turnaround on every project.
Die Casting Mold and Post Machining
Producing the highest quality castings known to the Prototyping Industry SINO-MOLD offers the widest variety of unique materials to fit almost any application.
Our production facilities serve as R&D and Beta testing sites for custom formulation of production-like materials. Through the use of proprietary casting chambers, SINO-MOLD model makers can cast under vacuum and pressure simultaneously, enabling us to produce parts that cosmetically emulate injection molded parts.
This dynamic casting capability allows you to have any quantity of durable, production-like parts, complete with color and texture features molded in very short turn around times.
Assembly and second operations
Proprietary techniques add the finishing touch when it comes to creating exceptional prototypes and production parts.
SINO-MOLD offers a wide variety of complete finishing techniques to accommodate any product development program. Secondary operations include
● Pad and Silk-Screen Printing
● Laser Etching
● Ultra-Sonic Welding
● Heat Staking / Ultra-Sonic Inserting.